The adult penis is a shaped organ with unique cavernous tissue that can be filled with blood. Genital growth occurs during adolescence and with the help of hormones it is impossible to start the previous processes of cell development. Penis enlargement exercises mainly affect the size of the corpora cavernosa, as the body has no muscles. You can only stretch, not train.
What affects the growth of the penis?
Genital size is part of the normal genetic variation inherent in human anatomy. Men differ in height, nose length, finger shape and penis length. The average length of the penis is about 13 cm.
The presence of the SRY gene, often referred to as the genital region of the Y chromosome, initiates testicular development in utero after the seventh week of conception. Cells that differentiate in the testes begin to produce testosterone, which affects the development of the male internal and external genitalia.
The second important factor for penis growth is hormones. Testosterone determines the development of the penis in the womb. Researchers have found that the fastest time to develop a penis is the first three months after birth. If during this period the pituitary gland does not signal the synthesis of testosterone or androgen receptors are not active, the size of the penis may be below average.
An important negative factor is testicular defect in the early stages of pregnancy. Geneticists have not yet identified a specific gene that affects genital size.
Anogenital distance (from the anus to the base of the penis) is an indicator of normal masculinization. This indicator depends on dihydrotestosterone, its shortening is associated with a risk of hypospadias and cryptorchidism. Prenatal exposure to dioxins, phthalates, n-butylparaben or bisphenol affects anogenital distance. Women with elevated urinary phthalates during pregnancy give birth to sons with short anogenital distance and penis length.
There are two hormones that affect the growth of the genitals:
- Testosterone promotes the growth of the scrotum and penis during the embryonic stage of development.
- Dihydrotestosterone helps in the formation of secondary sexual scars during puberty, affects the penis, thinning of scrotal tissue, muscle growth in adolescents.
Dihydrotestosterone is converted from testosterone by the enzyme 5-alpha reductase. Cellular receptor sensitivity and androgen levels directly affect the growth of penis tissue.
Studies show that women prefer men with 16 cm of penis for one-day relationships, and 12 cm is enough for long-term relationships.
Based on these measurements, men may feel inferior. The average size of an erect penis is 12. 6 cm. Scientists have measured about 15, 000 penises around the world to get accurate results.
Most women are looking for a bigger penis than the average man naturally finds. The study showed that about 20% of women have separated from a partner due to the small size of the penis.
Modern ways to enlarge the penis
Urological surgeons believe that there is no operation that can make the penis bigger in adolescence or adulthood. The length can be increased by cutting the supporting ligament that hides part of the penis under the skin. Slow stretching of the organ is then assumed. In an erect state, the penis will remain the same, but will lose stability due to the broken connection with the pubic bone.
Autologous fat injections are considered the most common method, but the results of the procedure are unsatisfactory due to necrosis and reabsorption of fat cells.
Implant placement is used for erectile dysfunction that is not affected by medication. Flexible, mechanical and inflatable prostheses are used.
The following are used in the production:
- rubber with PTFE rings.
Inflatable devices are two- and three-section with pumps.
In 1936, the surgeon first created a functional autologous penile implant. It uses costal cartilage, which is then also used by the body.
The reason for surgical failures is the inability to create cavernous tissue. New penises lengthened with implants will not have a natural erectile function. It is important for parents of a child or adolescent with congenital genital abnormalities to have a realistic idea of the very limited advances in surgery. On the Internet you can find myths that tissue engineering and penis transplantation are available to everyone.
Penis enlargement surgeries lead to modest results. Statistics show that the growth is approximately 2. 5 cm.
Exercises for penis enlargement
There are various exercises aimed at enlarging the penis and sexual function:
- strengthening the muscles of the pelvic floor;
- improved blood circulation.
You should always start with Kegel exercises such as warming up. The pelvic floor muscles provide support for the genitals.
The description of various exercises and techniques for penis enlargement is subject to reasonable criticism:
- Vacuum pumps are cylinders that draw blood into the corpora cavernosa and increase slightly in size when straightened. A tight ring is then placed on the base of the penis to restrict blood flow. Pumps are really necessary for men with erectile dysfunction, but they do not have a permanent effect on the size of the penis. When the ring is removed, the blood passes into a large circle. Risks of using the pump include temporary impotence, hematomas, damage to blood vessels, discolored and thickened skin. Using the ring for more than 20-30 minutes is dangerous for damaging the tissues of the penis.
- Exercises, tying weights, cannot enlarge the penis because it does not consist of muscle tissue. However, some types of stimulation stretch the skin, visually lengthening the penis. One of the "ancient Arab" techniques - jelking - is sold on the Internet and provides daily exercises for 30-60 minutes a day. The time frame is not specified, so the effectiveness is difficult to confirm.
- Penis pull devices sometimes need to be used for up to 8 hours a day. Stretching the skin of the penis does not affect its size when erect. Hanging weights on the penis can lead to tissue rupture, emergency surgery and severe pain. As a result of such techniques, the genital organ can be severely damaged.
- Pills, supplements and creams such as yohimbe, ginseng and Horny Goat Weed have never affected the size of the penis. They only affect the filling of existing tissues with blood.
The use of injections of gonadotropin, growth hormone and testosterone in adulthood will not lead to an increase in the reproductive organ. Tissue formation occurs at puberty, when wave oscillations of growth hormone occur.
Benefits and characteristics of the exercises
Exercises for the pelvic floor muscles increase orgasmic sensations and increase the duration of sexual intercourse. The muscles stop the flow of urine and also set the impulse to release sperm during ejaculation.
- Squeeze the pelvic floor muscles as if stopping urination, squeeze. Repeat to start 20 times. Gradually increase the number of repetitions to 100. The goal is to achieve about 1000 muscle contractions per day in several approaches.
- Squeeze the tail muscle for as long as you can hold it.
- Tighten the pelvic floor muscles from the anus to the pubic bone. Run every second.
- Squeeze the pelvic floor muscles as slowly as possible. Relax abruptly. You will most likely feel a pulsation and a rush of heat in your spine. Breathe deeply and slowly while exercising.
- Expand the muscles as you urinate to create a jet. This will open the anus.
Each exercise should be repeated at least 10-20 times.
The corpora cavernosa of the penis are able to hold a lot of blood. The longer it stays in the tissues, the longer and thicker the penis will become during an erection. Jelking exercises are performed in a sitting or standing position and resemble smooth, rhythmic milking. The hands are gently slid from the base to the head, up to 200 repetitions should be performed daily. The impending ejaculation can be stopped with a pause until the desire disappears, which will help to achieve self-control. If pain occurs, give the body a rest.
Exercise should not be performed during a full erection, which can lead to vascular damage. The penis should be 70% full, without a partial erection the results will not work.
Standard gelling is done with grease or baby oil. When you are half straight, grasp the base with your index finger and thumb. Move them down to the head, pumping blood, and release when it is reached. Do 200-300 reps for the first week, increase the second to 500 times and then 500 or more for 20 minutes.
The "dry" technique is aimed at stretching the skin with such a movement. The fingers slide on the surface towards the head. You can make areas from the base to the middle and from the middle to the end. Morning erections with high testosterone levels are suitable for dry elking.
The third technique is aimed at creating a volume head. The blood is drawn in a slow motion from the base, hold the position for 10 seconds. It can be combined with tissue compression without causing discomfort. The technique cannot be performed for more than 10 minutes.
Stretching is intended to increase erectile tissue, but its effectiveness has been poorly proven.
The exercise is performed in a sitting or standing position:
- Grasp the slack penis by the head, but do not press on the corpora cavernosa. Stretch as much as possible, but without discomfort or pain. Delay for 5 minutes.
- Release, rotate in a circular motion 30 times to restore normal circulation.
- Repeat the first action 4 times, but each time pull the penis in a different direction - left, right, up and down. It is mandatory to relax the body after stretching.
The second stretch is done in the same way, but when the maximum painless grip is reached, you should completely relax and hold the position for 5 minutes at first, then gradually increase to 20 minutes. Rest for 5-10 minutes before continuing with the workout.
The following exercise combines breathing and stretching:
- Inhale, exhale and send air through the lower abdomen to the penis. With three fingers of your left hand, press the point between the anus and the genitals.
- Keep breathing, keeping your fingers on the anogenital ligament. With the other hand, pull the penis smoothly and rhythmically 36 times.
- Smooth the scalp, achieve an easy erection. Grasping the base firmly, move your hand 5 cm down.
- Stretch the penis to the right, performing 36 rotational pulling movements clockwise and counterclockwise. Repeat on the left.
The energy of the organs and meridians of the body enters the penis, increasing the tone and function. After training, pat the upright organ on the right and left thighs 36 times. You can shorten this technique by performing each movement 10 times.
In a semi-upright position, place your index finger and thumb at the base of your penis to slow blood flow and slow arousal. Hold the head firmly with the other hand. Milking by hand at the base. The blood will pass through the spongy tissue to the head. Performing a full erection is extremely dangerous.
Exercise can take too long. Jelqing's research was conducted in the 1970s by Dr. Brian Richards in the UK. Approximately 87% of the men in the test group received positive results: an increase in length to 4. 2 cm and a circumference of 2. 5 cm.
Exercises should be performed daily for 20-30 minutes, and before training take a warm bath and wrap the body in a towel soaked in warm water.
Men who are interested in elking technique should read the detailed instructions, reference information, videos and photos of the exercises for their own health and safety:
- It is mandatory to use a lubricant in the initial exercise to get a good grip on the penis and not on the skin.
- Stop immediately when pain occurs. The aim of the technique is non-traumatic adhesion of the tissues. The appearance of painful sensations and hematomas indicates a violation of trophic, which has a bad effect on erection.
- Stop training if you get an erection. Pause when ejaculation is approaching, wait for relaxation.
- Grasping the penis during exercise should not interfere with the blood supply. Redness and blue discoloration of the body indicate blood stasis - loosen your grip.
If done correctly and regularly, the results will appear within a month. Six months later, the changes will become apparent. The training cannot be stopped.
Some problems with the volume of the penis may be related to poor function of the bulbous-spongy and sciatic-cavernous muscles, which impede the flow of blood from the erect organ. Their function depends on the pudendal nerve, which can be pinched in various disorders of the lumbosacral region.